Madiba Prep's Vision
Madiba Prep Middle School of Social Justice and Innovation, in collaboration with parents and the community, seeks to inspire all students to become well-rounded, innovative thinkers and problem solvers with the intellect, ethics, and confidence to compete in a global arena.
Madiba Prep Middle School of Social Justice and Innovation is a learning community where scholars are steeped in the rigorous pursuit of critical thinking skills, communication, technological literacy, self-awareness, social, and character development. Parents and community stakeholders support the development of scholars who are productive, contributing citizens in the local and global context. Our scholars will learn and acquire the necessary skills and competencies to meet the demands of top colleges and careers.
We, the faculty and staff of Madiba Prep Middle School of Social Justice and Innovation, believe that all students can achieve. We are dedicated to providing an academic environment that will insure student success. To this end, parents, staff and community will work collaboratively to provide:
- A safe and orderly campus for all students
- Curricula that aligns with the New York State Content Standards/Core Curriculum
- Daily instruction meeting individual student needs
- Programs and activities that enhance academic achievement, character development as well as each student’s social and emotional growth
Core Values For Students - C.A.R.L
- Community Service (Social Justice)
- Academic Excellence and Innovation
We're on Instagram & Twitter
Check Out What We're Up To @MadibaPrep
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
— Nelson Mandela